Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Problem chat and payment on time discount

Newcomer

Dear AGL team,

I cannot hear very well and my accent is a bit thick, so it makes it a bit difficult for me to contact you via phone, for that reason I used the chat. I had an apparent problem with a bill, and I was discussing that with an agent, but  was unable to communicate properly what I meant and the conversation ended in a premature way.  What happened is that, I was unable to tell him/her that I did not really needed an extension and now when I checked my account I seed that I missed my pay on time discount even if the date is yet to come. Please can you contact me?

Kind regards,

M

3 REPLIES

Re: Problem chat and payment on time discount

AGL Moderator

Dear Maveihro,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues communicating with our web chat team. If an extension has been applied to your account, you can just as easily request that this be removed for you to ensure that you receive your Pay on Time discount! Our web chat team will be able to arrange this for you, but please send me a private message with your account details if you have any troubles and I'll be happy to help out however I can!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

AGL Employee

Hi Maveihro,

To add to Jayden's reply - if you have a payment extension set up, and your original due date is still in the future, you will still receive your pay on time discount if the payment is made by the original due date.  That is the way our system is set up.  

Regards

Andrew

Newcomer

Hi Jayden,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I was able to solve the problem with the AGL chat team.

M.