Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Re: Printing of account

Switched-on

Asking your customers to use a customer generated work around for a problem that should be easy to fix is very poor.  Not impressed and very frustrated.

Make it work with Macs.

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Mike

Happy to announce that our digital team have confirmed that this matter should be resolved within the next two weeks! 

Once we receive confirmation, we will update this post. 

Thanks

Highlighted

Switched-on

I have just wasted half an hour trying to print out my bill too - need to give a copy to someone else.

As stated in all the correspondence above the variables boxes are completely blank.   Second page of bill with details of supply and usage etc has printed perfectly.    I even put in a new printer cartridge to see if that made any difference, but it didn't.   Very annoying.   Is it possible for AGL to change the font, as requested in someone else's message??

Highlighted

Switched-on

Just had the same issue and wasted a huge amount of time. In February 2017 it was to be resolved in 2 weeks. It is now September 2017 and the issue has still not been fixed. The issue was first raised in May 2016! 

Highlighted

Switched-on

@CatherineG I am also having this issue printing my pdf bill from Google Chrome

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @jd-jd@rsen and @matthewbaldwin

Thank you for taking the time to leave these posts, and apologies for the delayed response.

We have identified this error with printing our bills when using Google Chrome version 60. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Unfortunately, for the moment, I can only recommend using an alternative browser to print off the bill, where you should have no issues. These could include Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. 

Please let me know if you are experiencing the same issue when using another browser. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I've only just found this post stream after much gnashing of teeth over the last month and a half.

I have been happily printing my AGL bills for many years, until I received my August gas bill this year, and printing problems as described elsewhere started.

I use Windows Live Mail to access my Gmail account, but when I download my bill it opens in Chrome. I saw earlier in this stream of posts a comment about a problem with V60 of Chrome, so went to check mine (Help->About) and lo and behold it was V60, but there was a message saying to restart chrome to apply an update. After doing this it updated to V61 of Chrome. I re-tried downloading the bill and printing it, and all worked as it should.

Thanks for the information!