Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Poor customer service and unethical sales people.

Switched-on

Why is AGL taking so long to resolve my complaint about not being put on Time of Use metering tarriffs when Solar was installed last November? Why also when I called to follow uo I was told there was a new discount structure and I could now be given a 16% discount which would save me money only to get a bill today to find out I'm actually paying more as in taking up an extra 3% discount they dropped my solar buy back to .051c per kw hour. So infact I'm paying nearly $50 more than i would have been if there had been no change. Poor form AGL poor customer service and absolutely poorly trained sales reps. Not happy at all. Can't wait to get my complaint finalised so I can change suppliers on all my properties to a more ethical company.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Poor customer service and unethical sales people.

Alumni

Hi @DiLea, thanks for getting in touch. Really sorry to hear your complaint is taking so long to resolve and completely understand why you're unhappy. If you could leave your account details on our Support Form, I will investigate and have someone give you a call. I will also pass along your feedback about the customer service and sales team to ensure some retraining is arranged. 

If you see a helpful post, give it a Kudos. It's like a High Five, but better!