Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Pool Pump

Switched-on

I just received my energy insights report and it shows I used $227 of electricity toward a pool pump. I do not have a pool therefore how can this be saying this. Please help out.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Pool Pump

AGL Moderator

Hi TZ,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

If you're seeing incorrect details listed in your Insights report, then you may need to update your Home Profile using the prompts found in your AGL MyAccount. If you're unable to resolve this issue using this platform, please send me a private message with your account details so that we can take a closer look at things.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @TZ

How did you go with the above inquiry? 

We recently made some changes to this area, log into My Account, go to the Manage Account tab and view the energy efficiency tips on how to manage your usage. This feature is hot off the press, let us know what you think here or if you’ve got any other suggestions for what you do!

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hello,

I have an enquiry on my account with inclusion of Pool Pump.

As I have never had a pool, is this for something else.

I have tried to get into my AGL My Account and cannot get in because of wrong details but not sure how I can put in some new details.

Can you help please?

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Carol50 . Your energy insights report will estimate where you've used your energy based on usage patterns and other data, but it's not perfect (for example, it might guess that you're using a pool pump even when you don't have a pool!)

To improve things, you can fill in your Home Profile in your My Account section. If you're having trouble logging in because of incorrect details, please contact customer service so they can help you get access.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.