Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Payments not showing

Switched-on

Hi i have been sent a disconection notice but i have stuck to my plan of $200 a fortnight but my bill never changes .Im wondering how far back this goes and if this is why my bill is so high as i never seem to be reducing it .I have paid recently 4 x $200 for the last four fortnights .I think i am being rorted .Im on disability pension and have one other person living with me .Something does not seem rigjt .How have my bills gone from 3 years ago an average of $250 to $450 to now bills for eg. $1800 .It seems very unrealistic.Anyway i need to know where my money is going if u r not getting it .Please let me know .O have phone issues at the moment so text or email is the only way i can contact anyone .thankyou

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Payments not showing

AGL Moderator

Hi AngelaMay,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It's not good to hear that you're feeling unsure of the whereabouts of your payments! Our customer service team will be happy to provide you with a financial history of your account upon your request which will allow you to reconcile your payments. In addition to this, they'll also be happy to see which products and services are available to you to help get your account back on track! Just contact us.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.