Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Payments not showing

Switched-on

Hello,

I have made 3 x automatic payments and 1 x Direct Debit to my Electricty and Gas account, but none of the payments are showing in My Account, now it says that I have an overdue amount even though you guys took a direct debit out of my account. Your webchat is not available in My Account and that link that you guys give out to webchat is doesnt work (your connection is not private). Let us know whats up,

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Payments not showing

Switched-on

Having the exact same issue! 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi aarontume,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your online account balances. Once a payment is processed, this can take 1-3 business to reach your AGL account. From there, our app updates with fresh information every 2-3 days. With this in mind, once a payment is processed, it can take up to 6 days for a payment to reflect in your app once it is made.

Hopefully this sheds some light on things, and please let me know if there is anything else that we can do to help!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

FYI - I am also experiencing this issue. Based on the timeline provided in this post, my payment should be showing in my AGL account by now - even if there is a further delay in the AGL app. Interesting that the payment is showing up on my linked Flybuys account. 

Highlighted

Switched-on

Exact same issue.

In my case the two payments (gas and electricity) were made over one month ago (BPAY via Commbank) but my online account shows them overdue by 27 and 34 days respectively. 

Have just spoken to somebody in chat about this who assures me the payments were received but he can't explain why my online account still shows as overdue nor can he tell me how long it should take to fix.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Yep, I'm having the same issue.

Made a payment over a month ago. 2 weeks later and it wasn't processed on the website. I rang to make sure my payment had gone through and the woman on the phone said my account had a $0 balance and confirmed my payment had been received.

According to the website, my account is now 12 days overdue... I think there's a serious sync issue with the website at the moment that AGL really should look into.