Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Payment plan

Switched-on

Hi I would like to set up a payment plan for my account 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Payment plan

AGL Moderator

Hi 39,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

To set up a payment plan, you'll need to have a chat with a friendly member of our customer service team. We recommend that you do this by getting in touch.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

AGL Employee

Hi 39,

As an alternative to Jayden's suggestion, if you'd like a bit longer to pay a bill, we now offer payment extensions and instalment plans online to eligible customers.  Log into My Account and look for the 'payment assistance' link near the account balance on the overview screen. 

Or, this link will take you straight there (after logging in with your My Account credentials). www.agl.com.au/assistance

Alternatively, if you're looking for a way to pay smaller, even amounts throughout the year, check out www.agl.com.au/billsmoothing

Regards

Andrew

Switched-on

The link you provided (www.agl.com.au/assistance) to set up a payment plan through My Account has the following error:

Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 34082364”

Tags (1)

Switched-on

Hi I was on a $300 a week plan but could not afford it. Can I set up another plan starting next week Tuesday of $200 every week please 

thank you 

yesim

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi yesh,

You can set up a payment plan through your AGL My Account by logging in here. If you still require further assistance after this, we encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hi we have moved address and have 2xbills to pay. Can i roll them into one. Paying $50 per week, until my income becomes steady again. And i can pay the full amount

Tags (1)

AGL Moderator

Hi Rach2,

We are always happy to help out out customers with more time to pay where necessary. You can find more information your options here: How can I request more time to pay?

Kind regards,

Jayden 

Switched-on

Hi can I please set up a payment plan

AGL Community Manager

Sure, @Bentee ! 

Just follow the directions further up this discussion thread, and let us know if you need more help.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.