Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Payment extension

It’s sandi Roberts I don’t  think the full message was sent I was wondering if I could put off this weeks payment and start it up again in 2 weeks if u don’t allow that I wil have to go with out food and end up in hospital because I also could get my medication please can u do it

4 REPLIES

Re: Payment extension

Hey Sandarells,

Thank you for your post!

We understand that it can be hard to pay your bills from time to time and we offer a number of different services to help support our customers through these times! To have your payment plan looked at, you'll need to get in touch with us via web chat here, or by calling us on 131 245.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Newcomer

My name is sandi I was wondering if u could help me o need my medication and food this pay if I don’t eat il get sick and if I don’t have my medication il end up in hospital could I put off this payment and start again in 2 weeks please 

Newcomer

@Sandarells wrote:

It’s sandi Roberts I don’t  think the full message was sent I was wondering if I could put off this weeks payment and start it up again in 2 weeks if u don’t allow that I wil have to go with out food and end up in hospital because I also could get my medication please can u do it

Please 
My name is sandi I was wondering if u could help me o need my medication and food this pay if I don’t eat il get sick and if I don’t have my medication il end up in hospital could I put off this payment and start again in 2 weeks please 

Solution

Hey Sandarells,

The AGL Community is a place to discuss and find answers to questions about the energy industry as a whole. We are unable to help you with matters specific to your account through this avenue I'm sorry to say.

Kind regards,

Jayden