Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

PayPal one off payment

Switched-on

I recently tried to pay a bill using a one off payment option in PayPal. After I said pay now etc it didn't give a a payment confirmation or anything it just redirected me back to the agl website where it had logged me off my account. As I thought it hadn't gone through properly as I didn't receive a email from agl or PayPal to confirm payment, I payed using the agl website credit card option instead and payed it and I received an payment confirmation from agl instantly in my email. 

After doing this I checked my bank account and a PayPal transaction was in my pending transactions but it was for $0.00 for the exact time I tried to pay PayPal but received no confirmation. Does this mean the payment will still be charged via PayPal to my account even though I received no confirmation of payment receipt from PayPal or agl ? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: PayPal one off payment

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Tegs

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community! 

We have not been made aware of any issues with PayPal over the weekend. However if your bank account reflected a payment of $0.00, it would seem that the payment was not successful via PayPal. 

Any payments received by AGL can take up to 3 business days to reflect on your account. If you would like to send us a private message, with your account details - we can confirm what payments have been recently received. 

Link to send private message

Thanks!