Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Pay on time discount DROPPED

Switched-on

It appears my pay on time discount for my electricity account has dropped off since march 2020. I have been reviewing my bills and have noticed that no pay on time discount exists on my electricity bill but does remain on my as bill. Upon delving deeper, I find that my "plan" under my electricity has changed. I did not ask for a change in my plan and to my knowledge have not been notified one would be made on my behalf. When I signed up, I signed up my Gas and electricity on the same plan and now my elec has changed?

Why?
If the pay on time discount would have meant a less expensive bill then does that get refunded given I did not ask for my plan to be changed at any time?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pay on time discount DROPPED

AGL Moderator

Hi AE89, it sounds like your previous plan has expired, causing you to change onto a new plan. You should have received a notice about this prior to the change taking effect. To discuss this and review the current options please get in touch with the team here

Highlighted

Switched-on

I payed my electricity bill on the 14/5/2020 and have just received a demand foe $19.16 . Why?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi macfarlane, we will need to review your account to see why this has occurred, please get in touch with us here to discuss.