Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Paid power bill twice

Switched-on

Hi I have accidently paid my power bill twice and was wondering if I could get the money transferred back into my account thanks .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Paid power bill twice

AGL Moderator

Hey Caleb,

Thanks for your post!

If you've accidentally paid your bill twice then you can definitely request that this additional payment be refunded to you! We'll encourage you to get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to do the leg work for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I had great problems with your website?! I submitted  a payment of$112.46 & paid by PayPal  but your website said that it had problems & it had not gone through. Try again later

i then realised my account was for $153.68 so once again I tried to pay with PayPal and again your website said there were problems. Try again later

So I thought I would try in a few hours, I then was looking at my emails to discover both payments had gone through!!!

SO I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A REFUND FOR $112.46  ASAP

Thankyou

Margot

AGL Moderator

Hi Margot,

Thank you for your comment!

I'm sorry to hear that our online service has caused you to overpay your account. If you've only recently made these payments, I encourage you to wait 24-48 hours or so for them to clear against your AGL account. Once this time has passed, feel free to get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to arrange this refund for you!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.