Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Overview charge and breakdown charge

Semiconductor

Good morning AGL, 

After 3 times of phone calls, it seems that I have finally received the confirmed plan from you. I hope this is the right one and hassle free going forward. 

I'm checking my app for usage now and found that in between breakdown and overview states different charge. Monthly breakdown shows and it should be only total of $11.27. Overview cost to date states as $40.50. 

Please let me understand how this works. 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Overview charge and breakdown charge

AGL Moderator

Hey HoneyM,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

Your app will show you a couple of different figures depending which screen you're looking at. Your breakdowns will only show your 'Usage' charges, which as the name suggests accounts for the electricity that you've used. Your overall cost to date will include your usage charges, as well as your supply charges and any discounts that you're eligible for.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi there, 

Thanks for the reply. I would like to know how supply charge works. If there is any simple way to calculate on top of my usage, please let me know. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

@jaydenywrote:

Hey HoneyM,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

Your app will show you a couple of different figures depending which screen you're looking at. Your breakdowns will only show your 'Usage' charges, which as the name suggests accounts for the electricity that you've used. Your overall cost to date will include your usage charges, as well as your supply charges and any discounts that you're eligible for.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Hi there, 

Thanks for the reply. I would like to know how supply charge works. If there is any simple way to calculate on top of my usage, please let me know. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey HoneyM,

There certainly is!

You'll see the break down of all of your charges on the second page of each bill you receive. You can find out more about your bills here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.