Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Overseas 7 weeks and power bill doubled ?? No response from agl via email. And call back cutoff.

Semiconductor

Called agl regards power bill equivalent to 6 people, in a one person pensioner home. Told to submit photo of meters to agl customer reads by an unintelligible accented voice.  Have had no response and requesting a call back via another emailed request had the enjoyable experience of being cut off.

can you give me details of the Alinta company,? I may change my long term loyalty since customer service is not a priority.

thanks in anticipation of reply buty the community.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Overseas 7 weeks and power bill doubled ?? No response from agl via email. And call back cutoff.

AGL Moderator

Hey Jalobee,

Thanks for reaching out regarding your latest electricity bill!

It sounds like our service as of late has been a pain point, which we'd like to apologise for. At AGL, we're committed to ensuring that our customers are billed both fairly, and accurately. Given that you have not received a satisfactory level of service to date, you're welcome to contact our management team directly on 1300 886 514, who'll more than happy and capable to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.