Overcharged Gas Bill

Mesid2016
Switched-on
2 Replies 10083 Views

Hi,

I have move to my current house on 22nd June 2019 and after one month I received the Gas bill of $1155.17 for use of one month. After talking to customer care I got to know that m the initial reading they have taken to calculate my bill does not match with the reading I have taken on the day of moving into house. I had taken the photographs of the meter the day I moved in and forwarded them to the AGL. After that AGL customer care raise a complain with Gemina which look after the meters however after 15 days when I called back at customer care they told me that Gemina has confirmed that initial reading taken in the bill was not wrong and I will have to pay the overcharged bill. Now I am stuck with the bill so highly overcharged which I know is not correct.

I hope my problem will be resolved in this forum and the bill will be corrected.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 10073 Views

Hi Mesid2016,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struck with such an exorbitant bill and that our customer service team have failed to resolve this to date. Please send me a private message (by clicking on my username - jaydeny) with your AGL account number, email address, and photographs of your meter so that I can help further.

Kind regards,

Jayden

myojinkim
Switched-on
1 Reply 9682 Views

Hi 

I am myojin Kim who are living XXXX

I request to refund money about overcharged fee. But one times refunded. It should be refunded 2times totally.

So you should refund money to me one more.

Please check and refund money.

Thank you

Regards,

myojin

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 9680 Views

Hi @myojinkim 

As I mentioned in my message to you this morning, you'll need to contact us so that your account can be accessed. Unfortunately we can't handle this kind of inquiry here on the community, because it is a public forum.