Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Re: Online account usage doesn't show solar

Conductor

Hi Catherine,

Solar fee-in data is still not visible from this page. What do I need to do to get this working?

Thanks.Capture.JPG

AGL Moderator

Hi @sfranken

Feel free to send us a message, provided you followed the workaround that we provided earlier in the thread you should be able to view this unless there's an issue. We'd like to hear from you with some account details so we can chase this up.

MJ
Conductor

This work around has not been working for over a week!

AGL Moderator

Hi @MJ

Thank you for your post, and apologies for the delayed response! We realised that this outage had affected a number of our customers over the past weeks, and posted an announcement here. The matter has been resolved for most of our users, but if you are still experiencing trouble, we will continue to provide updates on that link. 

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

After raising this issue months ago this issue STILL isn't fixed...nothing has changed in either the web interface or the app i.e. no sign of solar feed-in data.

Can someone PLEEEEASE have a look at this as it is extremely frustrating to have smart meters and not even be able to see what I am producing.

Capture.JPG

AGL Moderator

Hi sfanken, 

Thanks for getting in touch!

We're sorry to hear that our online services are still causing you frustration, and we'd like to see what we can do to help! Can I please ask if you're trying the link multiple times in a single online session, and if so, are getting the same error every time?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Switched from Origin recently and disappointed over the change.  AGL can't show data from smart meter and get both export (solar) and imports to one platform. Seems the programmers are novice and lot of improvement.

These guys should look at plat forms like CMC or similar to check how fantastically the dynamic data flows work.

I haven't got solar data and this AGL IQ platform is not available from my account.

Couple of weeks time I may switch back to Origin or something else. Useless!!!

AGL Moderator

Hey Yani,

Thank you for your post!

I've replied to your other post and we're keen to take a closer look at this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Conductor

"After raising this issue months ago this issue STILL isn't fixed..."

I'm with you sfranken, this has really gone beyond a joke!

I posted in this thread in June last year, 16 months ago and nothing was done to fix the issue except for more self-serving platitudes from AGL. The work-around didn't work then and I finally gave up in frustration. A like for my post reminded me about the issue so I thought "Ok, 16 months later, they should have had time to sort this out . . . " So I came back for another look.

Silly me! Nothing has changed, the issue persists, I follow the so-called work-around to end up with . . .

"We're sorry! there has been an error . . . "

Yep, **bleep** straight there there's been an error, and is was thinking that AGL gave a toss, and it was signing up with them in the first place! Silly me! Bring on a Royal Commission into the dodgy practices that give fat profits to AGL and it's shareholders while they literally treat their customers like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on bullsh..t!

AGL Moderator

Hi AtWitzend,

Thanks for your comments.

We'd really appreciate the opportunity to take these ongoing issues you're facing offline and finally resolve these for you. If you'd like to chat further, it'd be great if you could send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address.

Cheers,

Jayden