Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Drop in

Online account usage doesn't show solar

The new online account doesn't show solar export in the daily usage graphs.

The old my AGL IQ used to show solar export.

Are there any plans to include solar in the new usage graphs?

4 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Online account usage doesn't show solar

Hi...I am really disappointed too that the "improved " ( ????) AGL IQ now no longer allows you to check your solar generation. Also, there is now no way you can check your usage by hour/day/and overlaying the outside temperature.. There is no download facility, and any usage is only available for the past 14 days....... I have a sneaking suspicion that AGL wants you to join their new solar monitoring system at a cost of $ 15 per month in order to get access to your solar engergy/usage/generation etc. This would REALLY be a big backwards step!!!!  

peter wrote:

The new online account doesn't show solar export in the daily usage graphs.

The old my AGL IQ used to show solar export.

Are there any plans to include solar in the new usage graphs?

Drop in

I agree that this new "improved" AGL IQ is a backwards step. Personally I find it virtually useless now!

I can still get usage graphs that include solar from my distributor United Energy at https://energyeasy.ue.com.au/ but the ability to download smart meter data seems to have disappeared from there too!

Solution

Hi @peter

Thanks for getting in touch with us! 

We are working on a permanent fix for this issued, however in the meantime you can still monitor and view your solar generation via the below work around: 

1. Log into the new My Account page
  2. Click on 'Manage Account'
  3. Click on 'Edit' for any of the fields (page will be re-directed to AEO)
  4. Click on 'My Usage'
  5. Customers will then be able to view their solar 

Thanks for your patience with us while we get this resolved! 

Drop in

Thanks Catherine!  That worked fine.