Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Online Account Access

Charged Up

Is it AGL's intention to stick with the one time codes when accessing your account online or are you going to allow people to set up passwords? I see there's an option to set up passwords but every time I try I get an error message even though all 3 criteria are met

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Online Account Access

AGL Moderator

Hi @Talan2

Have you previously had a password to log in to your AGL Account? We're aware of an issue effecting a small amount of customers where the code is requested each time they try and log in. This should be fixed very soon. If you don't have a password and are having trouble setting one up, come have a chat with us here.

Charged Up

This is a new account. I'm a new customer and given what I'm seeing to date most likley to become an ex new customer

I have accessed my account with a one-time code and then gone to the account management area to setup a password. The password I've entered meets all 3 listed criteria but all I get is a message stating "We are sorry, something went wrong. Please try again" I'm thus stuck with these stupid one time codes

I'm also trying to confirm that the direct debit details I provided to the salesperson have been linked to my account. The issue here is when  I click on Manage under  Direct Debits all your system does is open another Account HomePage. 

Quite bluntly your on-line system is non functional and if this is a reflection of how AGL operate  then sorry but I'll just go back to Kleenheat

AGL Moderator

We certainly appreciate the feedback @Talan2. I can assure you that the issue you're describing is being looked at currently as it sounds very similar to what is affecting a handful of customers at the moment.

Feel free to send me a message with some account details so we can rule out any backend issues that might be causing this and I'll pass these details on to the team working on resolving it. 

Charged Up

Still not fixed. Absolutely hopeless

Conductor

The online account access has been becoming worse over the last two months.

Today went to check last month's bills only to have message that my electricity bill is now on the way, seven days after the end of the month, and gas is still 22 days away once again seven days after the end of the month.

Why does my account need to be "supercharged" why can't my account be ready for me at least two days after the end of the month?

Thanks

Graham

Charged Up

What gets me is there doesn't seem to be anyone either capable of or interested in assisting

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi all, 

Thank you for your contribution to the thread!

@grahami2006 You raise a very good point! Your bills should be appearing for you online, within days after the billing period has ended. Generally the turn around is between 3 - 5 business days once the billing period is over.

If you are having issues with this, please get in contact with our service team via web chat here. They will be able to look into your account specifically, and fix any trouble that you're having.

@Talan2 We appreciate your ongoing comments on the Community, and are very sorry to hear about the strife that has been caused. We are looking into your account right now, and will be sure to update you on the status here and via email. You should expect to hear from us (hopefully with a resolution) within the next 48 hours. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out, if you have any other queries. 

Kindly, 
Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Charged Up

You're looking into it? With a mirror? FFS just fix it 

Conductor

Was told yesterday it was a technical gliche. Seems to me that AGL is all about technical gliches and no fixes. Think it is time for me to change retailers. If they can't get bills right what chance is for electricity supplies.