Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

OMG 1 MONTH BILL

Switched-on

Hi All

I just received my latest monthly bill which is usually around $300...this still seems high as I only have 1 fridge and a pool pump on 6 hrs a day....I use very little lights and very rarely use electric heater....maybe a hour or two a week.

I just got my latest bill and it is $922 for a month...what the hell.....previous bill was a estimation as the but I entered new reading and it confirmed it was accurate.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: OMG 1 MONTH BILL

AGL Moderator

Hi RoryBrokenHill,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

It's great to hear that you've taken the first steps to verify the accuracy of this bill by entering your own meter reading. As you're on monthly billing, it's important to keep in mind that this does not change the frequency of your meter readings and that your meter is still only read every three months. If there are any access issues with your meter, it may be the case that 2 or more of your bills prior to this one were estimated. If this is the case, then this bill is likely to be a 'catch up' bill caused by previous underestimations.

If you'd like us to take a closer look at your account, or if there is anything else that we can do to help, please send me a private message with your account details!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.