Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Rookie

No bill recieved in mail or email...

Checked on the app i downloaded as i felt i should have a bill...saw it is due in 4 days. I am wondering why i haven't received it in the mail like all previous bills and will need to request an extension if possible 😊

thank you

6 REPLIES
Insider

Re: No bill recieved in mail or email...

Hi there, hopefully you will see the logic, all to do with the privacy act. that it would be wise to edit your post so it does not show and data associated with you or your account or somebody else’s account, at the appropriate time when AGL contact you they may suggest a private message to them or request you talk direct with another department, this way everybody’s private data stays, PRIVATE.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Solution

Hey peacefaery.

Welcome to the Community!

So that we can check up on the whereabouts of this bill, and also provide you with an extension as requested, you'll need to get in touch with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) who'll be more than happy to assist you further!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Newcomer

Hi... I've got the same issue... plus, a few weeks ago I got an emailed account but it was for another customer!  something is wrong somewhere

Newcomer

The link you provided gives a warning "This connection is not private. This website may be impersonating "aglener.gy" tp steal your personal or financial information.  You shoudl go back to the previous page".

Hey jnet16,

As an alternative to the above link, you can get in touch with us on Facebook here.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

My email address wasn't excepted as to receive receipt...billtrevillian@icloud.com 

peacefaery wrote:

Checked on the app i downloaded as i felt i should have a bill...saw it is due in 4 days. I am wondering why i haven't received it in the mail like all previous bills and will need to request an extension if possible 😊

thank you

I have paid but it wouldn't allow me to enter my email so to receive receipt