Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

'No active accounts'

Switched-on

I have been trying to log in to my account since I switched to Agl a month ago. I have registered for an online account but every time I try to log in it says I have no active accounts. I called and spoke to someone but after half an hour of being on hold he just told me to change my password which did not work.

1 REPLY 1

Re: 'No active accounts'

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Natelimac6, thank you for the question and apologies for the late response. This issue concerning your 'no active accounts' display can often be a problem for new customers. Unfortunately, during the sign-up process your accounts and monitoring will not be available until your first bill has been issued. Understanding that this was a month ago would mean that this could be issued any day. Once this is sorted please let me know if you are still having difficulty accessing your information and we will look into it for you right away. I had the same issue when my account was first activated and it did not make for a smooth join. I will be sure to pass on your feedback for the inconvenience caused so that we can hopefully implement some changes soon. I hope this helps to answer your question and welcome to AGL 🙂 Kindly, Dave 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Tags (1)