Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

No Usage Data for Jan 3

Player

Hi,

my usage data (import & export) is missing for Wednesday January 3rd.

Can this be fixed.

It's been very reliable for the past month or two after all the problems last year. But I would like to get this missing data.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES

Re: No Usage Data for Jan 3

Drop in

It wasn't there yesterday nor today. Like me you probably record this data every day and it irks me when it is not shown.

Drop in

I had some missing data a couple of weeks back that was fixed in a couple of days. I've also got one day missing from this week.

I'm sure AGL must do some sort of manual validation given the time delay for data to appear.

Maybe it will get back to normality when the silly season and associated annual leave is over.

Hey NoNettUsage,

Thanks for your post!

It's not unusual for your data to be behind by 2-4 days in some cases, as your online profile only updates every few days. If this data has still not updated, please email your account information as well as any relevant screenshots through to CommunitySupport@agl.com.au and we'll look into things further!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Player

I've sent you an email with an image showing the missing data for Jan 3rd.

For me, it is unusual for data to be missing. It's been very regular for the past two months, appearing the next day. That is what I expect and what you promised when you installed the new meter.

I expect it because it's to your advantage for me to have your smart meter. You have the data because you've updated the "Costs to date" on my account page.

In this case, data for subsequent days (4th, 5th, 6th), so it's clear that there is a problem.

Thanks for your help.

Drop in

Thanks for the email address jayden. I have also sent through a screenshot. Interesting they all seem to be from the same day Wed. 3rd.

Woddles - Rod

Player

I sent the message to aglapp@agl.com.au and they fixed the issue after about 2 days. In future, I'll just contact them directly.