Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

My bill

Switched-on

I just received my bill and it is an absolute joke! 

we are a family of two adults and an infant (so basically the child doesn't even count yet!)

my bill is a whopping $450.10 and if paid early, discounted to $403.32

what the actual F#@K

they cannot be serious in thinking I'm willing to pay this. every single time I get a bill it goes up by about $100. me and my partner are never home at the same time so its basically one person in the house at a time and we do not use this much. its due in two weeks. 

what can I do about this, I don't think I should willingly pay it because I know next time it will be $500! they always put it up because they expect us to just keep paying it. I will be changing companies after this bull**bleep**. I've called and complained before because our bill is always high for two people and we barely use it. 

even if I complain they will just say again 'thats low for two people' like they said last time which was when it was $100 cheaper and I still think its a joke. I know families of 5 that only pay $300.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: My bill

AGL Moderator

Hi SJM17,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've seen such a steep increase in your bills. Given you've seen this increase in your usage throughout winter in conjunction with the fact that you've recently added a number to the family, is there any possibility that you've been using a gas heater? Especially more often than you were in previous billing periods which would've covered the summer period?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.