Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

My account shows payment overdue. However I have paid weeks before due time.

Newcomer

Hi there,

My account shows payment overdue. However, I have paid weeks before due time. It's not my first time to pay, so I am sure the payment information is right. I have the receipt for the payment, indicating payment time and value.

Can some one contact me for help? Thank you very much!

Cheers,

6 REPLIES

Re: My account shows payment overdue. However I have paid weeks before due time.

AGL Moderator

Hi Weizhi,

Thank you for your post!

If you have a receipt for your payment, and assuming you haven't been receiving reminders this bill, it's very likely that there is simply a delay in your online details updating. If you'd like us to double check this, please feel free to send me a private message with your AGL account number!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: My account shows payment 7 days overdue but the account is in credit.

Rookie

Called you service team and was told my account is in credit by 14 dollars. How can I have my account say overdue by 7 days and requesting please pay the credit amount. I think you have a serious systems issue here. Hope this doesn’t effect my credit rating?

Re: My account shows payment overdue. However I have paid weeks before due time.

Hi,

I have successfully made payment on 19/9/18, I received the invoice too. Then, I have received another email that my bill is now over due. I talked with one of your customer service, the way he talked to me is disrespectful. I have received the invoice saying I successfully made the payment. if you have an issue it should be with your system or anything else. if  I have not successfully made payment then you guys should not have send me an invoice that i made payment already. thats your problem not mine. 

AGL Moderator

Hi azisoktavian,

Thank you for providing this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that your recent experience with us has been so poor, and I'll be sure to forward your feedback on. If there is anything that I can do to help with your account at the moment then please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Rookie

Hi, 

I’ve made payment on my electricity bill on the 1/10/18 however I’m still receiving sms reminders that it’s due on the 4/10/18 and the payment is not showing on my account 

I have an email receipt for this payment can you please advise why this payment isn’t showing on my account as I don’t want the bill to be overdue after the 4/10/18 

thanks 

AGL Moderator

Hi Jess13,

Thank you for your post!

Once a payment is processed, this can take up to 24-48 hours to clear against your AGL account. During this period, an overdue SMS could possibly be sent if your bill was passed it's due date, but no late fee will be applied. To confirm your current account balance, you can log into your My Account here.

Kind regards,

Jayden