Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

My Account - never worked since I joined

Semiconductor

I am getting increasingly frustrated by the fact that AGL can't seem to get My Account to work for me. I have phoned up several times, every time they have reset it and it hasn't worked. As suggested by online chat I then sent an e-mail to the my account service team who replied they are looking into it and apparently they still are. Not sure what is wrong but this is very annoying as with a smart meter this is the only way to properly track my electricity usage.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: My Account - never worked since I joined

AGL Moderator

Hi mattiusb73,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that our attempt to resolve this for you have thus far been unsuccessful. Please send me a private message with your account details and screenshots of these errors and we'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I have spoken to several people, sent my details to two seperate teams. Been told it would be fixed soon and still nothing, no update, no idea of what is wrong or if it will ever work. 

How am I supposed to check my usage and see my bills if this doesn't work. 

Can someone tell me what the problem is and when this will be resolved. Starting to regret ever moving to AGL as Origin seemed to be able to get the basics to work properly. 

Highlighted

Switched-on

Same here, since they combined agl rewards and online account, I never get in to my online account, neither agl rewards. Every time just keep saying " something unexpected happened". Then every time I ring the agl service, they told me it would take 24 or 48 hours to reset my password. That seems the only way they solve any technical problem. I never got into my online account since April or May, now i am deciding to change to other company. 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi nancy,

It's not good to hear that you're being impacted by these issues!

We're currently working on a fix that'll benefit all of our customers. However, if you can send me a private message including your AGL account number and email address, I'm confident that I can get your account up and running in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I got a message from the Customer Service team who informed me that as soon as my first bill was issued it would reset the system and it would start working. 

However bizarrely enough it started working about a month ago, so whatever they did eventually worked.