Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

My AGL IQ not working correctly

Conductor

The details shown on the my agl iq web page is incomplete. The "my usage charges" section shows this message:

Unfortunately, there was an error loading your usage charges data. Please try again later. (ZIEIQ001 - 014)

This has been happening for some weeks now.

The numbers shown in the "bill analysis" section have not changed for some weeks either.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: My AGL IQ not working correctly

Powerhouse

Hi Peter,

First querstion most here ask, is, how long or when did you subscribe to AGLIQ? Has it ever worked for you in the past?

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Conductor

I've been using AGLIQ for about a year.

It has worked for me for most of that time.

The problem started occurring 4 or 5 weeks ago and it has never work properly since. 

Highlighted

Powerhouse

Hi Peter, 

I'm just like you, a customer but have been with AGL a long time now and often I have ideas, this one stumps me but with the added info you have supplied the experts here I'm sure will read up nd mayve come up with a solution. You may also want to do a quick search here on AGL IQ as I'm sure there was a previous query on the same subject and from memory there were minor problems on the back end at AGL, good luck, I know it can be maddening when it's all works perfectly and then suddenly loses it's plot, another thought is did anything else happen at the same time, a new pc, new phone if it's the app your referring to, the more info you can give sure helps?

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @peter, welcome to the Community! And thanks @BWSS for your words of advice here.

Typically, the ZIEIQ001-014 error message appears when we are missing usage reads supplied by the distributor, and often occurs when a meter has been upgraded from basic to digital. We will need some further account info from you so we can determine the reason for the error, work on a fix and get your IQ back up and running ASAP.

Shoot me a private message and I can assist you further - click through to my profile, and on the right hand side you'll see a link to 'Send this user a private message'.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Highlighted

Conductor

It has suddenly started working again.

No communication from anybody to say why.

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @peter, after some investigation we determined that there was a missing meter read with the account. We've retrieved and have just updated your account - apologies that you got to your IQ before we were able to inform you!

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Smiley Happy

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!
Highlighted

Conductor

Thanks!  I was too quick 🙂