Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Meter read

Switched-on

I am trying to send a photo of my meter but the email address seems to be wrong.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Meter read

Powerhouse

Hey Jokeown,

Last time I heard of that email was yonks ago, I do my own meter read of gas, I am from SA and the read was a minimum of each 24 hours and it was from withing the app itself, dead easy to use. If I have my phone with me I can do the same using the phone and that saves me forgetting the actual read as I can use the app. whilst standing close by the gas meter.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Re: Meter read

AGL Moderator

Hey Jokeown,

Thanks for getting in touch!

BWSS is spot on in saying that our AGL App does have easy-to-use facilities that will allow you to upload your meter reading at often as every 24 hours should you choose to! You can also submit your own meter read via My Account which will help provide more accurate bills when estimates are needed.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Next reading of my meter box .

Switched-on

Hi, 

could you let me know when my meter box is to read ,I will read the meter and send you the numbers .

regards 

jim

Re: Next reading of my meter box .

AGL Moderator

Hi Jim,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here! We've removed your personal information from your post above to keep your details safe online. 

You can confirm when your meter is next due to be read and also lodge your own meter reading by logging into your AGL My Account here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.