Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Meter cross over I am paying my neighbour's huge bill

Switched-on

I moved in my new property in mid-August when I received first pro-rataed bill was equivalent to $11 a day I was shocked.but I thought.it was us turned on too many lights unnecessarily. Noticed there were three different meter numbers quoted on the bill I did call AGL and I was told it was for peak offpeak and controlled load admant there was nothing wrong with the bill.  We have really careful with electricity usage since then.  Again we got hit by a huge bill at beginning of the month, we have been monitoring meter reading everyday called AGL again apparently we discovered there is meter cross over with next door.  In the database, our meter numbers are matched with our neighour's address, this has been there for 30 years.  AGL is supposed to recalculate our bills, I still havent received anything.from.AGL

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Meter cross over I am paying my neighbour's huge bill

AGL Moderator

Hey Sherwood,

Thanks for updating us on the situation.

If you'd like to me to jump into your account and provide you with an update on how things are progressing, you're welcome to send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.