Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Meter Reading Analysis

Switched-on

I am entering my meter reading weekly at the moment. Is there a way to see what I have entered over the past few weeks so I can compare weekly usage?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Meter Reading Analysis

Alumni

Hi there @Kathryn, what a great question! Unfortunately this feature isn't currently available on AGL Energy Online but there is a way you can compare weekly usage. If you log into My Account and click My Billing Options, you'll see an option to check your account balance called Bill Me Now. By entering your meter read here, you'll be able to see your energy bill in real time. You can use this feature as often as you like, so you can check your usage daily, weekly or monthly! Just be sure to note it down somewhere safe each time. Does this help at all? 🙂

If you see a helpful post, give it a Kudos. It's like a High Five, but better!

Switched-on

Hi - thanks for your reply.  That sounds good - I'll give it a go.

Are you also able to tell me which meter is peak and which is off peak?  I have a basic meter and one starts with a 2 and one starts with a 4 (if that helps) ...

Alumni

Thanks @Kathryn, be sure to let us know how you go!

It's difficult to offer the correct information about your meter without seeing it, as the models may vary according to your local distributor. We do have some information on how to read a basic electricity meter on our website here. Otherwise you can look up your electricity distributor and get in touch with them directly to find out the specific model of your meter and how to read it. 

Although the numbers you mention are different, this post about meters in our Community might also help!

If you see a helpful post, give it a Kudos. It's like a High Five, but better!