Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Leaving AGL! DISAPPOINTED

Switched-on

I left AGL to go to a prepaid electricity company as I felt this was the best thing for me. 

Before leaving 2 weeks pior I rang and ask for a utility relief form so I could apply for my grant. This was fine they said they would send it off. Still to this day I haven't received yet. I called after 3 weeks to ask where it was to be told that I can't apply for it anymore because I am no longer with AGL as I explained to them that's why I asked for it pior but never received it. I then said I wouldn't be able to pay my outstanding balanace in one lot as I was hoping for the grant I can go on a payment plan. They are trying to make me pay $150 for 3 cortnights. I am a low income house hold with two kids and can't afford this. I do want to pay it back but can only afford up to $50 after telling hem that they proceed to make a payment plan for the $150 a fortnight. Bloody hopeless! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Leaving AGL! DISAPPOINTED

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @BradBree2204

Sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. To be able to best assist you, can you please send a private message with your account details. Once I have these details, I will be able to investigate and let you know what is happening. Link for private message: here

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Leaving AGL! DISAPPOINTED

Powerhouse

AGL may well be in the wrong, who knows but I don't see the point in you swearing here in this forum, I'm not prude but find your past words offensive. I hope the moderators here see good sense and edit your post.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.