Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Is my health care card concession on top of the discounts I've already got for gas and electricity?

I've got 12 month discounts of 33% on electricity and 15% on gas. I have a Health Care card. Does my Health Care card get me a discount on top of the discounts I just mentioned?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Solution

Re: Is my health care card concession on top of the discounts I've already got for gas and electrici

Hi @bauhaus,

Thank you for your post, and apologies for the delayed reply! 

To confirm which concession discount you would be eligible for, you can go straight to aglener.gy/concession. (But make sure that you have selected your correct state of residence in the top-right hand corner, here:StateState

Any concession discount that you're eligible for, would be added on top of your existing 33% and 15% discounts. To confirm application of this concession, you can talk to our service team on Facebook Messenger anytime, right here: aglener.gy/fbme.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Smiley Happy

Cheers, Jordan

Drop in

Re: Is my health care card concession on top of the discounts I've already got for gas and electrici

Hang on, how did you manage the 33% discount on electricity ? That rocks 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hi @pbrennan, good question! 

Our discount offers to vary from state to state, which may explain the difference in amount of discount received. However, you will be able to find our current offers available right here (just make sure you have your state selected in the top right-hand corner).

Cheers, Dave.