Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Inflated Gas bill

Switched-on

I am shocked!

I live with my partner and 1 infant. we both work full time and cook dinners only.

We do not use gas for heating. I have used AGL for the past two years for gas and have never been so shocked. till now the highest i have paid for 3 months is AUD 145. this March-April we were away and i just received a 3 months bill of AUD 626. 

I spoke at the customer care. of course the issue was unresolved. they asked me to email them the photo of meter. i did and never heard back till i called back again today just to hear that the reading is correct and the Bill is adjustment of all the previous estimated bills. My question is HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

i understand adjustment of 20-30 dollars but we are talking about 450 odd Dollars here.

Let alone a shake up in the budget, how can i consume that much gas in 60 days as i was not in Sydney for all of April.

I just cant understand this.

i am not willing to pay that much as i think this is cheating and not fair calculation. why are we paying for their distributor's fault of not putting in correct reading.

Deepti

Tags (2)