Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Incorrect read

Newcomer

Just received our gas bill, as we only use the gas for heating and haven't used it for over a month, we thought we would check the meter, seeing a new meter was installed. Guess what it doesn't match the end reading on the bill. Bill reading is 5.99 meter is 6.807 not even close.

What is going on?

3 REPLIES

Re: Incorrect read

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Unhappy

Thank you for letting us know of this discrepancy. We would love to get this matter sorted for you. Our service team on Facebook Messenger will be able to help you with this whenever you are available. You can talk to them by following this link: aglener.gy/fbme.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kindly, Dave.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Newcomer

Thank you Dave, the link connection was infected and my security wouldn't allow me to connect.

I have called AGL direct this morning and spoken with a very helpful customer services gentleman by the name of David and he sorted this out in 2 minutes for us.

AGL Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, Unhappy!

We're happy to hear that you were able to get this resolved with our customer service team over the phone. If there is ever anything else that you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to sing out!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.