6 Months after highlighting a meter read error, I finally got a new bill with correct reading. The last paid bill was with meter reading 75,785.76. Corrected reading was 72,173. Guess how much credit I received? $2.26. I then got billed $112 for usage of meter
What is the logic!!!!!!!!!!!!?
For an incorrect meter read difference of 3,662.76 I get $2 back but for using 1,100.98 I get charged $112? I have been trying to call AGL but can't get through to anyone to resolve this. Have patiently waited 6 MONTHS and to only get this sort of outcome is ridiculous!
Lucky I saved all my invoices because they no longer exist in AGL. A reminder to anyone reading this that one should save all bills even when it says it's available online.
Thanks for your post!
I'm sorry to hear that we haven't been your billing as transparent as it could be! If you'd like to have a chat about your account in some further depth, please send me a private message with your account details.
The only way to get a successful outcome with AGL is to involve the ombudsman, otherwise they just handball it around the office and you end up with the issue you are currently dealing with