Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Incorrect Billings and Credits with all historical invoices removed

Switched-on

6 Months after highlighting a meter read error, I finally got a new bill with correct reading. The last paid bill was with meter reading 75,785.76. Corrected reading was 72,173. Guess how much credit I received? $2.26. I then got billed $112 for usage of meter

reading 73,223.98.Last Paid readingLast Paid readingnew reading, new billnew reading, new billREvised Bill2.png

What is the logic!!!!!!!!!!!!?

For an incorrect meter read difference of 3,662.76 I get $2 back but for using 1,100.98 I get charged $112? I have been trying to call AGL but can't get through to anyone to resolve this. Have patiently waited 6 MONTHS and to only get this sort of outcome is ridiculous!

Lucky I saved all my invoices because they no longer exist in AGL. A reminder to anyone reading this that one should save all bills even when it says it's available online.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Incorrect Billings and Credits with all historical invoices removed

AGL Moderator

Hey winn,

Thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that we haven't been your billing as transparent as it could be! If you'd like to have a chat about your account in some further depth, please send me a private message with your account details.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Incorrect Billings and Credits with all historical invoices removed

Conductor

The only way to get a successful outcome with AGL is to involve the ombudsman, otherwise they just handball it around the office and you end up with the issue you are currently dealing with