Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Re: How to submit your own meter read

Switched-on

I have got the final electricity bill $1007.39 which is estimated usage for 18 days, I would like Email to my own meter read, what is the email address i should sent?  Thanks 

Ellen

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Ellen322,

You can email your meter reading to customerreads@agl.com.au.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Thanks, I will do the same

Highlighted

Switched-on

I contacted AGL 24/7 today to find out where I can lodge my gas meter read on my desktop through My Account. I have been able to do this in the past as there was an icon to select but not now. The assistant I spoke to forwarded my request to Tech dept. I received text message saying I could do through apt., which I can or by logging into My Account of website. This function not available when I log into My Account.  Please advise as I prefer to do via website.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Switched-on

Highlighted

Switched-on

My account no. [removed] in name of Kevin have been trying to enter gas reading on desk top but no go so I am giving it to you in this message gas reading for this month is 565. I have done it before no problem now all of a sudden cannot find where it is 

I remain

yours faithfully,

Lesley 

(Wife)

AGL Moderator

Hi Matt1234!

Welcome to AGL Community!

You can update your gas meter reading directly on your AGL My Account here or you can email a photo of your gas meter reading to CustomerReads@agl.com.au. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi,

I am not set up on a monthly billing plan but I would still like to know the estimated gas bill cost. The app is also asking me to enter it.

I have tried submitting my gas meter reading on the App and then it came up with a problem.

I spoke to a tech support on the app, I sent him a photo of the gas meter as he said he could update it for me. I have not heard anything since.

Please advise me on how to submit my gas meter reading and get my estimated gas bill.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Errin22,

Thanks for being apart of the AGL Community.

You can submit the reading through the APP or by logging into My Account online. If you have tried this and are experiencing an error, I would recommend to contact us with a screenshot of the error so we can investigate. You can do this via AGL Messenger, which you can also access through the APP or My Account.

Regards,

Jenna 

Highlighted

Switched-on

i want to know the cost of the pilot light for central heating.. mine is 1 cubic feet per 2 mins  ie 30 cubic feet per hour... adds up to thousands pf cubic feet per year? more than a third of total yearly  cost?? 

is this tight  or my maths wrong?

Tags (1)