Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Re: I need the email address please

dh
Conductor

Same way most companies deal with problems. Be difficult, deny responsibility, put up language barriers, blame everything but yourself, delete negative reviews, then ignore the customer until they give up... Problem solved! The best excuse agl have used with me is, our computers are in control and tell us what to do and how much to charge people. I though that was a good one, agl staff have watched terminator. My first 2 bills in my new flat were predicted on another persons bill who lived here 12 months before me. Agl took  the assumption we have the same appliances electricity and gas usage, where i live the tennants are not allowed to access or even look at the metre boxes, and wouldn't you know it agl's prediction was correct down to the cent. When I questioned agl on how my bill was based on what another persons usage was the year before,  I was told there are cold months and warm months and everyone uses heaters and air conditioning. In over 20 years I have never owned an air con. Yet agl told me to pay up as far as they're concerned the problem is solved.

AGL Moderator

Hi CourtneyC,

Apologies for any confusion!

If you prefer to get in touch with us in writing, we encourage you to touch base with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Just pasting this here after yet another unhelpful live chat with agl. The staff who man the live chat admitted they can’t do much and gave me this email to elevate the issue with someone who can actually do something. (Not they they have resolved it yet either). Good luck everyone. 

AGL Moderator

Hi Monica123,

Thanks for dropping in!

Just so you know, we've removed this email address as it is not the best way to get in touch with us. If you haven't had any satisfaction working with our web chat team, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to help wherever I can.

Kind regards,

Jayden

TDS
Switched-on

What a crock of **bleep**, we are required to give you guys our email but your company won't do us the courtesy of reciprocating! Surely this thread should convince you we are pissed off with ineffective web chats and we want to email somebody who will take ownership of the problem AGL is causing!

Email allows us to add the correct attachments and to take the time to put our thoughts down in the way humans are used to. We are not chat bots!

I can tell you this thread has only served to make me even unhappier then I was. I've only recently returned to AGL and I'm pretty much ready to go again. Your customer service doesn't stand up to your sales agents  promises!!! You guys don't allow proper discussion. So electricity with you at any price is a non-bearable!

Terry

AGL Moderator

Hi TDS,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you've found it so difficult to have your concerns heard. We've got no intention of limiting our customers abilities to get in touch with us and it is very disheartening to know that we've given our customers any impression otherwise.

If you'd like to chat further about the issues impacting your account, you're very welcome to send me a private message.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for voicing your requests and concerns for how to reach out to AGL.

The AGL Community, is a dedicated online space to share, discuss, and learn about all things energy-related. It is intended as a peer-to-peer discussion forum.

While we want to help you effectively manage your energy, the Community is not suited to handle 1:1 service enquiries. If you haven’t found your answer in our FAQs or a previous question within the forum, here's how to get in contact:

• To help with account and billing questions where you need to share sensitive information (i.e. your account and personal details), please contact us on Facebook Messengerchat or send an AGL Community moderator a private message (top right hand corner).
  • If you need to call us, please see our contact page for Residential and Business related numbers.
  • If you want to reach out to us in writing, to share a complaint or provide feedback, please view our complaints page and get in touch.

As mentioned, we have no intention of limiting our customers or members ability to get in touch with us. We hope this clears up the best way to reach out.

Switched-on

WHY IS OK FOR YOU TO SEND US EMAILS BUT WE CANT REPLY 

No fn customer service

HOW DO I REPLY DO AN AGL EMAIL??????????????????????????????

AGL Moderator

Hi there,

Please be advised that you can several different ways to contact AGL here.

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on

thanks jayden but are you really listening????????????  click here   takes you to the source of my frustration - still no fn email address - i need to send an email (just like when your parent used to send letters !!!!)

CAN NOONE AT AGL READ?????????????