Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

How to contact AGL

Switched-on

Hello,,

can someone tell me the direct email address to AGL gas, i tried finding it everywhere and i can only send a massege through their website. I wanted a email address to accounts and billing please. Thank you

Regards,

Salma

23 REPLIES 23

Re: I need the email address please

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Salma. Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community. 

I will send you a private message with some more information, however if you need the best way to communicate with us online is via this link. Any online submissions are linked directly to your account and our agents will respond via your preferred method (ie phone or email). 

Otherwise you might find the answer to your question here on the Community.  

Thanks

Powerhouse

Hi Salma,

In the past I have found private messaging is a very good way to communicate with AGL, like is mentioned by Catherine, this way all agents etc. have access to your query, a history so to speak.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Switched-on

@CatherineG wrote:

Hi @Salma. Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community. 

I will send you a private message with some more information, however if you need the best way to communicate with us online is via this link. Any online submissions are linked directly to your account and our agents will respond via your preferred method (ie phone or email). 

Otherwise you might find the answer to your question here on the Community.  

Thanks

I paid my account to the wrong account number. Why have i got 2??

AGL Moderator

Good morning Anaconda,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account numbers!

There could be a few different reasons why you have two account numbers. So that we can look into this for you, could you please get into contact with our web chat team?

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

dh
Conductor

Hi this fella bwss is an employee of agl, if you look around the agl community agl have him trolling everyone who posts hear. He is what you would call damage control. Agl stuffs up a lot and then tries to hold their customers responsible for agl stuff ups, such as over charging, direct debit errors, emails demanding bills are paid before a meters are read and bills are even issued,  Bwss will give you bad misleading advice about the ombudsman and ACCC trying to convince you its a waste of time that accumulates higher debts with agl. This is incorrect if agl is continually stuffing you around and will not cooperate with its customers then you need to take action, if you don't it will be too late and become your responsibility for letting it go to long. With me its for direct debits agl got my bank number and for six months now agl have repeatedly broken our agreement for direct debits they think they can access my bank whenever they like taking whatever amount they like out of my bank. It has left my bank account overdrawn and with dishonor fees on several occasions. No matter how many times I contact them they keep saying they don't how these errors keep happening and still nothing changed. They keep sending threat letters demanding I keep paying them what they want when the want regularly, despite the situation they have left me in.

Tags (1)

AGL Moderator

Hi dh,

Thank you for your post.

We felt it was important to make very clear here that BWSS is not an AGL employee, but a valued contributor within the AGL Community. For future reference, you can identify any AGL employees within the Community by the AGL logo attached to their user icon, as you'll note there is one present on mine.

We have no intention other than to take full responsibility for any errors that we make that negatively impact our customers, and we certainly do not operate under the assumption that any of our other customers will resolve these issues on our behalf. If you still have unresolved matters outstanding, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via private message.

We don't want to change posts from any of our visitors, but will do this in order to maintain a friendly online environment for the whole community. As a result, we have hidden your post separate to this thread concerning other users activities within the Community. You can find out more about our Community guidelines here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Electricity Bill query Acct #49332240

Switched-on
Hello, After looking at my PDF (1) I find it extraordinary after months of sunshine captured on my solar panels showing a pathetic result in your bill and (2)my age pension discount not showing up....I am wondering if there isn't a mistake. I will not be paying this bill until these details are investigated. The responsibility for me to pay ontime will have to become your responsibility if you take too long. I almost always pay on time...9 out of 10 times.

Re: AGL Electricity Bill query Acct #49332240

AGL Moderator

Hi tblicktpgcom.

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling taken aback by your recent AGL bill. When assessing your solar systems performance through your bills, it's important to acknowledge that your system will naturally export less power through the autumn/winter periods than it will during other warmer parts of the year. It's also important to be mindful of any changes to your meter configuration that may impact your solar export, such as a change from gross to net metering. With this information in mind, it can often be more beneficial to compare recent bills against the bill for the same period the year prior.

Assuming it has been applied to previous bills, your pension discount will appear on the second page of your bill under the 'Credits' heading. We'll be more than happy to double check the accuracy of your bill(s) if you'd like, and you'll just need to get in touch with our customer service team to go through this process!

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

I don't understand how this is solved. There's no email listed.