Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

How much do I owe?

Semiconductor

After moving, I received my final gas bill for $36.11 on 21st September with a due date of October 11th. THe read type was "actual". I then received a bill on October 11th for $24.54 with a due date of October 30th and a read type of "estimate".  Both bills were for the same time period. The website and app both state the amount owing is $40.98 with a due date of September 20th, though this amount was paid on September 15th. Anyone care to take a guess as to what I owe and when it is due by?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: How much do I owe?

AGL Moderator

Hey EllaSweet,

Welcome to the community!

Sounds like your bills have caused some confusion here, which we're keen to help with! So that we can jump into your account and have a look around, feel free to contact our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) and we'll happily assist you where we can.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: How much do I owe?

Semiconductor

That link does not work.

I ended up paying $45, just to cover the highest amount. This was on the 16th of October. I received via email a bill today that was issued on the 22nd of October, and there is nothing about the $45 I paid, just another different amount to the three I already have.