Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

How do I add Green Power to my account?

Switched-on

When I switched I had to talk to an agent 'cos the online switch mechanism was broken.  So I did the switch talking to an agent on the phone.  I requested that my plan included 100% Green Power.
Now that I have finally been switched, I can't find anywhere in my online record where it shows I have the Green Power option, and I can't find anywhere where I can add it in?

Help please 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How do I add Green Power to my account?

AGL Moderator

Hi GerryMida,

Thank you for your post!

It's great to hear that you're interested in supporting clean energy sources! To add green power to your existing plan, you'll need to contact us.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I am experiencing the same problem as GerryMida. I have called the AGL Customer Service team TWICE to have Green Choice (100%) added. I have received 3 Plan Confirmation which do not include Green Choice. Would rather not make a third call to AGL Customer Service to connect to Green Choice. Please send written confirmation that I am connected.

AGL Moderator

Hi KW16,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with these issues! Please send me a quick private message (by clicking on my username - "jaydeny") with your AGL account number and address so that I can lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.