Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

How can I get my disputed bill/compensation claim sorted.

Switched-on

I've been trying to have our billing dispute and compensation claim sorted for the last 6+ months but have had no luck so far as it goes around in a circle but no further.  Now I am receiving final notices, demand letters and today a Notice of intent to list with Credit Reporting Agency.  Every time I call New Connections I spend an hour on the phone to get nowhere and then be told that a supervisor will call me back which never happens.  I have requested evidence of AGL ordering gas connection with the supplier (which I know did not happen in a timely manner) but have had no luck so far.  Am very disappointed and frustrated with AGL service and would not be able to recommend them to any of our fellow manufacturers, clients, friends.  I would love to hear back from someone at AGL (preferably from an Australian call centre) who can actually look into the problem and solve it once and for all.  AGL - Help!!.  Cheers Bill Tomasic - Faculty Shopfitting.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I get my disputed bill/compensation claim sorted.

Alumni

Hi Bill, 

We can help you with that! Send us your account details here and we'll be in touch shortly. 

Sorry about the delay you've experienced and we'll do our best to sort this out ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Lauren 

If I've helped at all, a Kudos would be appreciated 🙂