Hi, bill is 3 months or 6 months

Sdubefx
Switched-on
2 Replies 3171 Views

I am expecting my electricity bill anytime now. I am expecting a quarterly bill. However logging in , bill tells me that my bill is 6 monthly and will be available in 86 days times. What to believe. I don't want to miss the early payment discount . Please look and advise

thanks

shailesh

3 REPLIES 3
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3159 Views

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for contacting us and being apart of AGL Community!

If your account is showing the next reading date, it means that your meter has just recently been read. You should have a bill issued within the next week,

Regards,

Jenna

Magl
Switched-on
1 Reply 2821 Views

Yes bill looks strange now in app. The app seems to give 6 month bill projection. Its adding current bill and estimated for next 3 months (not sure why). This didn't used to happen. Have been using app to enter my own meter readings for last 2 years. It always used to give me current bill for 3 months only which would be deducted from my account. They need to fix this issue.

-Nam-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2819 Views

Hi Magl! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

If you're seeing the Usage is projecting 6 months (i.e. past 3 months + next 3 months), this would mean that your next quarterly billing is being organised at the moment and you'll be receiving this shortly. Once it's been issued then the App will update back to the 3 months ahead usage.

Kind regards, 

-Nam-