Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Have been overcharged on the electricity account

Switched-on

Swapped to direct debit but previous credit of $133.27 has not been carried forward to the latest bill.

Also SA Government Concession has not been credited.

Can you please send me a new bill with these credits included.

Thanks

Jeff11

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Have been overcharged on the electricity account

AGL Moderator

Hi Jeff11,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

To address this account-related enquiries, we'll have to ask you to get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Re: Have been overcharged on the electricity account

Switched-on

Hi, recently I got overcharged electricity bill. As I live in one bedroom unit where there is no use of refrigerator, televisions and other means of electronic device, how can it be possible to have three times more amount than previous with the same amount of electricity usage? Previous bill amount is around $245 and now I am getting bill amount of $956 for 88 days which is more than three times expensive when the consumption is same. I even request to check if meter have some fault but I am not getting any response from AGL customer care. When AGL is my electricity  supplier than is not it theirs responsibility to check and verify and send me the corrected bill? If there is any other reason they need to fixed it and if there is any leakage of electricity or any other things, they need to rectify it. But wonder how come they don’t take any action on this serious matter also. Until i get corrected bill i am not going to pay. Hope to get action as soon as possible in this matter.