Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Gas bill issued twice for last year

Semiconductor

HI Nathan

I received this bill on my  which shows some readjustments for the period last year that I have already paid a bill for.  

I respectfully want to know a few methodologies about AGL billing.

1. can agl issue a bill for a period which you have already charged me before?

I will wait for your response.

Kind regards

Gurpreet Singh

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Gas bill issued twice for last year

Powerhouse

Hi Gurpreet,

In this day and age of privacy may I suggest as a matter of urgency you remove the photo of your bill together with any references to your account number and meter number.

Secondly, I'm thinking Nathan has asked you to PRIVATE MESSAGE him with the details, not on this section of the forum.

The forum is designed for general queries etc. where a moderator or member of the public may be able to assist, getting into private information is usually via a PRIVATE MESSAGE, if/when required.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Semiconductor

Thanks Rob, I wasn't aware of this. I have complied with your advice. I haven't spoken with Nathan yet but I have already sent him a message and waiting his reply. if he didn't contact me, can I please contact you?

Much regards

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Gurpreet. Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community! 

Looks like @BWSS has let you know that it best not to post any personal information to the public pages, as we prefer to discuss account information via private message. 

If you are able to, can you please send myself a private message with your account details and I can review your gas accounts.

However the short answer is yes your invoices can be revised if we receive revised meter data from the gas or electricity distributor. This can be in the case that estimated reads have been provided previously and then an actual read is provided which was either over or under the estimated read. Estimated reads can be provided if there is no access to the meter. 

Thanks

Powerhouse

Hi Gurpreet,

I am just like you, an AGL customer but try to help out with my limited knowledge, looks like your in capable hands now with Catherine, you will be fine now, just follow her lead.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Semiconductor

Thank you..regards