Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

GAS BILL SHOCK

Semiconductor

I have terminated the gas account on 1 August 2018 because i was closed my restaurant and i called AGL come to access meter reading. After i  got the bill  $414.39 then i paid straight away  on 7/7/18 before due date. After a week i got shocking bill from you $6,091.41!!!!!!!   Six thousand !!!!!! It shown me balance forward after i paid off. what is wrong you did with me. I tried to call AGL 2 Time they said that is the bill since 2016-2018. Are you joking???? when i got the bill from you it was very high you are estimated over the actual 3-4 time. when i got the bill the estimated was wrong i call you then you send someone come to access meter reading every time when i got the bills. when i explained they will investigate my bill and will contact me back but NO ONE contact me back!!!!!!

I just want to see my account payment from you and Evidence actual meter reading. 

if you can not sent the evidence i will contact to the Ombudsman to complain and investigate my bill. I am very upset with AGL

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: GAS BILL SHOCK

AGL Moderator

Hi Yovy,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention!

Needless to say, this jump in your billing is alarming, and certainly warrants the further investigation promised. It's disappointing to know that we've failed to follow up on this with you and we'd like to see what we can do to make this right! Please send me a private message with your account details so that we can take a look at your account and get back to you ASAP!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I has been sent the gas account number already.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

I have not heard anything from you.!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Hi 

Today I got the shocking bill again!!!!! $6,101 why!!!!!

Even you solved it everything’s. You sent me the email and the gas bill  about 10 bills after you sorted it out. And you sent all the evidence I paid and also 

i have credits in my gas account $38. And also on Monday I called to AGL to make sure I don’t have to pay anything. 

Why today they send bills I have to pay again.

i am over it with AGL again!!!!!! 

I want to contact the Ombudsman why you did it to me like this!!!!!!

Yovy 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Yovy,

This isn't good to hear at all!

I'll take a look a look at things and get in touch with you ASAP.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.