Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Furious please help

Switched-on

is it possible to own say 2 different properties and have those 2 properties information on the one bill? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Furious please help

Powerhouse

Hi, to get a quick answer try calling direct, it may be quicker than awaiting a reply here, it all depends on how much of a work load the AGL staff here have.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

AGL Employee

Hey @Brooke91 

the short answer to this one would be no, reason being is for each property we need to generate a seperate bill. however to give a soltuion have you tried registering both addresses on AEO so that you can toggle between the 2 via dropdown. you can then see usage and bills all in the one spot that would be my recommendation.

let me know if that helps

Powerhouse

Good thinking Mikcon,

I actually did that myself, actually your staff did it for me when I had suitability identified myself, between gas and electricity but putting then on one account, one account won't work as you say but alternative is a great idea.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.