Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Extremly high gas bill

Switched-on

In my last gas bill, increased more than 3 times. I used to receive around 300 as gas bill and this time received a bill of 1130 !!.  I am  living in the place for more than 1 year. The bill was always around 300. While talking to customer care, they only talking about delay payment for couple of weeks or partial payment options.  This is the first time i am facing such a price hike hike.

The bill I noticed this one has been charged as peak with no low peak charges which caused the bill to be double and recently they changed my meter, I suspect the meter for the caliberation, but they say it will cost me another 230 dollars if i want to check this.

Since being a customer for more than 5 years, i am finding helpless and frustrated when a situation where you expect a support from the supplier.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extremly high gas bill

AGL Moderator

Hi Rajimon,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your latest gas bill.

We're sorry to hear that the service you've received recently has provided you with more frustration than answers, and we'd like to see what we can do to help! So that we can jump into your account and have a look at things, please send us a private message with your account number, mobile number, and a photograph of your current meter reading, and we'll be more than happy to help in any way that we can! To speak to our service team via chat click here.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.