Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Extremely high hot water gas bills

Semiconductor

Hi so glad I e stumbled upon this community.  I might actually get something resolved as calling goes no where!

MY hot water gas bills have been double since the Feb 2017 issues bill.  We used to use just above 7000 litres and now we somehow use 14000 litres.  Plumber has checked the unit and cannot see any sign of a burst pipe. We have not changed how we do things.  Calling up and being told someone will contact me back NEVER happens.  Biggest fob off ever.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Extremely high hot water gas bills

Semiconductor

My issues started in September when my flatmate moved out and after 4 phone calls the bills were still in the wrong name.  Online chat finally sorted this out but not before a bill of $230 came just conveniently when agl hiked their price up.  I would not expect your price hike to double bills? I've lived here 11 years and they have never been so high. Bills finally in my name still double even with the 15% I'm sposed to get...why don't your discounts even show on the bill? These are 'actual' reads by the way.  I have 2 photos of the meter read one in feb and one today.  Where can I email them please? 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Basically I have spent 10 months and several hours talking to agl with only a small amount of resolve.  Something is not working in A. The meter read tram and B.  Your internal processes.  C.  Your staff don't listen

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Cher78

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community! 

It sounds like there has been a lot going on with your gas billing, to find out more and ensure that a resolution is reached can you please send myself a private message with your account details? 

Thanks!