Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Extremely High Gas Bill

Conductor

Hi,

I got my gas bill today for the period of 26 Apr - 13 Aug 2016.

It was shocking that total charge is 3 times higher than usual, where the estimate of one meter is over 10K mj.

This is the second time since last Nov, where my account was overcharged more than $100, while the call center asked me to pay $150 fee for invetigation. it was confirmed couple of months ago that was a billing error, and I got my refund of $100. 

Ironically, couple of month later, I received an historical high gas bill again, which should be of an over charge of ~$250. 

Can anyone help to correct the shocking billing error?

Regards,

Sh

Tags (1)
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Extremely High Gas Bill

Conductor

i have been calling your customer center but the officer can not help. it such a long wait to the resolution time and I am still waiting for the call, the customer service is really bad

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @Sh

Very sorry to hear about the poor customer experience you've had by calling us. Have you tried to contact us via web chat ? It's 24/7 and our agents are trained in assisting with all types of billing enquiries. Let us know how you go!

Highlighted

Conductor

the customer service still sucks today. i have spent half an hour yesterday and request to comunicate by email. now i reveived a VOICE message to call back with a different agent. and when i am call back there is no way to reach the person who left the message. It is another waste of time

@NathanB wrote:

Hi @Sh

Very sorry to hear about the poor customer experience you've had by calling us. Have you tried to contact us via web chat ? It's 24/7 and our agents are trained in assisting with all types of billing enquiries. Let us know how you go!

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @Sh. We appreciate the feedback on the experience you've had and will absolutely pass that on to the relevant team.

It's best to contact and attempt to resolve through our web chat moving forward, they can provide you resolutions through written communication. 

Highlighted

Conductor

I received another call from AGL. The consultant did not recoganize his call was at an inconveinient time. And his tough was arrogant, soulded he was superior above me. That is very bbad bad customer service. 

Highlighted

Conductor

In the meantime, there is no way to assess webchat. I just feel AGL is hopeless and arrogant. and Agl does not care customer's will and they feel free to waste customers' time

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

@Sh

Feel free to pop us a private message with some further information and we'll take it from here, it's clear you're not getting the support needed through alternative avenues so we'd like to assist. 

Highlighted

Conductor

I do not have way to send you a private message. And I have spend over 1 hour again this time (over 10 hours in May) to deal with your unprofessional billing issues and customer service. I have requested AGL to communicate through email, but they keep on calling without being polite.

I require the people I spoke yesterday int he customre resolution to feedback me of the solution by email. His name is Raj. I do not want to talk to different people everytime, and recieve multiple unpleasnat rude calls every day.

Hope you can understand. I do not want to waste my time again

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

I understand where you're coming from @Sh.

We can let the resolutions agent know, however, in order for us to find the specific agent and then let them know whom is making the enquiry, as they do handle quite a few cases each and eveyr day, I'll need you to go ahead and send us a private message with further details. You can do so by clicking here.