Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Energy Plan - pay on time discount

Switched-on

Just Dance wondering if I get get a pay on time discount with the standard energy plan. Can't find any info about it 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Energy Plan - pay on time discount

Switched-on

I called and asked for a better rate that included a pay on time discount to match Alinta Energy's offer AGL wouldn't do it even when I said they are going to lose my business and after many years. Asked to speak w a a manager and was told no one could help me and they were willing to lose me as a customer. Now that's the kind of corporate profit driven customer service we all hate, but expect in this day and age. Bye Bye AGL. You've ripped me off long enough. 

Re: Energy Plan - pay on time discount

AGL Moderator
AGL Moderator

Hi Scooter, 

Thank you for your comments. 

I can certainly understand the importance of saving and making sure you're getting the best discounts. It's very concerning to hear of how you've been treated and I apologise for this as loyal customers as yourself are very important to us and we do not want to lose you.

We would like to have a closer look at your account and see if we can find a plan which would suit your needs. Please send us your account details via private message for further assistance. You can also find more information on prices, discounts and our other benefits here.

Kind regards

Le 

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.