Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Electricity bill

Switched-on

Hi,

I moved into new place sic months ago and when I moved the real estate agent had already set up electricity and gas with AGL. Now I have been with AGL for 5 months, and I would received my second invoice in a month.

My friends suggested don't go with AGL as it is expensive, but the base charges they provide are are competitive. Numbers usually reflect facts and I was paying almost the same amount to my previous provider. So I stayed with AGL. First billing cycle completed my bill was twice compared to what I used pay. Then I am on a  lower discount with AGL. It made a difference of 60 to 70 dollars but I was fine with that. I was paying 400 dollars for a quarter that’s manageable and service is good.

Now when I checked up my account online it shows 851. Now I can’t imagine what’s I used to get that sort of bill. That’s 7 times what I used to pay. Twice the amount compared to my last bill. At the end I did what any reasonable person would called a different service provider and will be moving our soon.

I think there something fundamentally wrong with my bill. I can't understand what but it doesn't feel right by me. I don't think AGL understand that. I can't pay that much so moving out is only sane option left for me. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Electricity bill

AGL Moderator

Hey Shamail,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that we've caused you these concerns! An increase of this size certainly is troubling, and I feel that it is important that you get in touch with a member of our customer service to team to chat further about this. You can contact us.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.