Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Electricity bill unavailable 4 December 2017 - 4 March 2018

Conductor

I have been unable to see my bill online, no4 has anybody been able to access it to forward to me for the period 4 December 2017 to@4March 2018

After a painfull, stressful, time consuming, unsatisfactorily drawn out 14 month ongoing discussion/battle with AGL re a promised Net meter installation, my net meter was finally installed in February 2018.  My bill for the Dec - March period is unavailable and I am wondering whether the issue is related to the meter installation.

by the way my meter was not installed, nor did I have any satisfactory customer service from AGL until the Ombudsman was involved.

i have contacted the Ombudsman again and even though I have spoken to Resolutions in AGL, no one seems to be able to access my bill???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Electricity bill unavailable 4 December 2017 - 4 March 2018

AGL Moderator

Hey Fionoula,

Thank you for getting in touch!

We're sorry to hear that you've had such an unsatisfyingly drawn-out experience with AGL. If you've recently referred this matter to the Energy and Water Ombudsman, then our escalations team will be handling things who'll be in touch with you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Conductor

Hi Jayden - not only is the bill still unavailable, but IQ does not show energy used or energy exported to grid for any date after the net meter was installed 24 February 2018. The complaint is still progressing slowly even though I have contacted ombudsman. I will probably have to contact ombudsman again before getting AGL action - not just a placating phonecall

Highlighted

Conductor

@jaydenywrote:

Hey Fionoula,

Thank you for getting in touch!

We're sorry to hear that you've had such an unsatisfyingly drawn-out experience with AGL. If you've recently referred this matter to the Energy and Water Ombudsman, then our escalations team will be handling things who'll be in touch with you soon.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Hi Jayden - not only is the bill still unavailable, but IQ does not show energy used or energy exported to grid for any date after the net meter was installed 24 February 2018. The complaint is still progressing slowly even though I have contacted ombudsman. I will probably have to contact ombudsman again before getting AGL action - not just a placating phonecall